Blackhawk Tactical has a new tuckable holster that they were showing off at the SHOT Show. It uses a mix of leather and Kydex and uses a three slot design for belt wear, which is removable for wearing inside the pants. It also features tension adjustable retention and a trigger guard, along with a ‘shirt shield’ to help prevent sweat from getting near your weapon. This holster definitely shows some promise. We’ll keep you update with a release date. Most of the new Blackhawk holsters are coming out in the next few months, so I would assume this will be in the same time frame.
Constructed of premium leather and durable Kydex®, this holster combines the benefits of three holsters in one, giving you the option of inside-the-waistband, tuckable or belt-mounted wear. No matter how you choose to wear it, each design will contour to your body for exceptional comfort and concealment.
Blackhawk Tuckable Pancake Holster Features
- Designed primarily for civilian and LE concealed carry
- Made of premium leather for comfort and molded Kydex® to aid in re-holstering
- Three-slot design for strong-side, behind-the-hip, appendix and cross-draw carry (for belt carry)
- Injection-molded removable/angle-adjustable belt clips for cant and ride height adjustment (for inside-the-waistband carry)
- Belt clips designed for traditional inside-the-pants wear or use as tuckable holster under shirt
- Fits belts up to 1.75 inches wide
- Tension-adjustable retention
- Covered trigger guard for safety and security
- Built-in shirt shield for added comfort against body and to keep sweat away from gun