Paul just met with Bill Hatch, the original founder of Hatch Glove and who is now the owner/founder of HWI Gear. They have some great items coming out for 2012, including the launch later this year of a fast roping glove and a K9 glove. New and available now is the LWG long gauntlet winter glove which ends just past the wrist and is not too bulky. It shows a lot of promise as a winter glove. Also available soon will be an impact training suit.
HWI Pics from 2012 SHOT Show
HWI LWG100 Long Gauntlet Winter Glove Description
The LWG100 is a premium winter patrol glove for extreme weather. It is constructed with water and wind resistant materials with a Thinsulate liner for warmth. The fluid barrier Hytex liner is waterproof, yet breathable. A rubberized palm along with the wrapped trigger fingers offer accurate weapon control in an extreme weather glove.
- Ultra III Tech shell material for effective liquid and wind resistance
- Waterproof and breathable Hytex liner
- Thinsulate liner for warmth in cold climates
- Brushed polyester liner for comfortable fit
- Textured rubber palm with DWR water resistance coating
- Contour cut design for natural fit