Blauer just released their new 8160 performance polo shirt, an it is now available for sale at On Duty Gear. The 8160 features a looser athletic cut with raglan to give a wider range of motion than most uniform polo shirts, while still sporting uniform creases, pockets, epaulets and a military style collar. The antimicrobial, moisture wicking fabric will keep you fresh and comfortable while still looking professional.
Blauer designed the first dress style polo designed for duty wear and we just improved it. Starting with fast-drying, breathable, lightweight material the polo features five-crease military styling, a sport collar, three-button front placket with mic tab and split tails. Traditional looking uniform shirt pockets with pen openings offer a professional appearance. The high performance polyester shell fabric is specially treated to wick away perspiration and prevent odor buildup. The durable, no fade pique weave resists wrinkling, snagging and pilling and it will hold its color for a hundred or more washings. A no curl self-fabric collar with stays keep you looking good in any situation.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking polyester and mesh combine to ensure breathability and quick dry comfort
- Anti-microbial technology prevents odor
- Loose athletic cut and raglan design for full range of motion
- Pick and pill resistant polyester knit
- Uniform creases, pockets and epaulets
- Professional looking marine corp style collar
- Three button placket with durable melamine buttons
- Centered mic or camera tab
- Split tail design stays tucked in
- Available in tall sizes for extra length