Blauer has officially released the ripstop version of their ArmorSkin external body armor carrier, and it is now shipping in navy blue. Black and olive drab styles will be coming soon.
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over a StreetShirt™, ArmorSkin™ helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Pleated patch pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease militarty style (stiched)
Blauer’s Revolutionary ArmorSkin is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin vest, which covers your existing carrier, a StreetShirt – our performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.