Here is an new video for the BlackHawk Small Pry, one of the coolest new entry tools released by Blackhawk Tactical.
Blackhawk Small Pry Entry Tool
The Small Pry™ is a revolutionary new tool that combines specialized prying capabilities with a readily available cutting edge. A collaborative effort between BLACKHAWK!’s Dynamic Entry® and Knife categories, it is designed to be the perfect tool for specialized entry functions like prying interior doors and drawers, window “break-and-rake” operations, and tactical cutting chores like removing screens and chopping through drywall. Machined from solid D-2 tool steel and tempered to RC-55-57 for extreme toughness, the Small Pry features a black epoxy powder-coat finish for durability and corrosion resistance and a checkered thermoplastic rubber handle for a secure, comfortable grip. An incredibly versatile tool, it comes complete with an injection-molded nylon sheath that is compatible with S.T.R.I.K.E.™/ MOLLE hardware attachments or a mounting plate that fits Dynamic Entry’s popular tactical backpack kits.
• Blade Length: 4.390″/112mm
• Overall Length: 14.460″/367mm
• Blade Material: D-2 tool steel
• Blade Finish: Black epoxy powder-coat
• Edge type: Plain edge only
• Handle Material: Checkered, over-molded thermoplastic rubber
• Sheath: Injection-molded nylon available with either a S.T.R.I.K.E. mounting kit or a mounting kit for existing Dynamic Entry backpacks
15DE00BK-STRIKE = Plain, with S.T.R.I.K.E. Mounting Kit
15DE00BK-PACK = Plain, with Backpack Mounting Kit
Wt: 1.5 lbs with sheath
Blade Length: 4.390″/112mm
Overall Length: 14.460″/367mm