New from Under Armour, the Valsetz Side Zip has been one of the most asked about Under Armour boots to be released since they first announced it at the SHOT Show last year. Under Armour has officially released it and we have them ready to ship. The Valsetz side zip features a fully contoured EVA midsole, a lightweight breathable upper and an Ortholite sock liner.
Our police and military customers had a problem. They needed a boot that was durable and rugged enough to put up with all terrains, but light enough for speed and maneuverability. UA took up the challenge, designing a running-shoe-tactical-boot hybrid. What you get is a boot we’re proud to get positive feedback about from the streets of Chicago to the hills of Afghanistan.
Valsetz Side Zip Features
- Same UA Valsetz you know, with a side zip for easy on/off access
- Lightweight, water-resistant mesh upper remains durable and breathable, for superior comfort
- Fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your foot, without adding excess weight
- ArmourGuide® ensures efficient foot-strike guidance from impact to propulsion
- ArmourBound® delivers superior, responsive cushioning
- ArmourLastic® absorbs shock at critical impact zones in the heel and forefoot for maximum protection
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner cushions your foot and keeps your foot locked in
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- High-abrasion rubber toe rand protects your foot
- Rubber outsole is engineered to grip on- and off-road
- Height: 7″
- Weight: 15.5 oz.