We loved the Protac HL at last year’s SHOT Show, but this HL 3 is amazing! This flashlight hits 1100 lumens with a 1.5 hour battery life. It also features a low power mode that puts out 35 lumens for 36 hours. And it does all this only 3 lithium batteries!watch Get Out movie now
The ProTac HL3 is built with an adonized aluminum housing, waterproof to one meter with thermal management to keep the light from overheating.
We will be at the SHOT Show tomorrow and will shoot a video and get some more pictures.
UPDATE: The suggested retail price for the HL3 is $155.
Streamlight ProTac HL3 88047 Specs:
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only, 3.) low/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,100 lumens; 36,000 candela; runs 1.5 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 35 lumens; 1,200 candela; runs 36 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 1.5 hours
- Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Gasket-sealed, glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- 7.10 in. (18.03 cm); 9.3 oz (263 grams) with batteries
- #88047 – ProTac HL 3 with lithium batteries and nylon holster
- Limited Lifetime Warranty