The CRITICALEDGE™ EMT Pant is made of a durable 8.5 ounce per square yard 65% polyester / 35% cotton twill fabric, treated with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector for liquid and stain resistance. An elastic slider is hidden in the waistband to allow for a full range of motion. The pant also includes a gusseted crotch with reinforced diamond construction, a gripper waistband and two sturdy hook-and-eye closures. The 15-pocket design features besom pockets on the calves, as well as dual six-way cargo/scissor pockets with a hidden zippered pocket at the top. The CRITICALEDGE™ EMT Pant is a superior product that offers first responders unmatched durability, comfort, performance and price.
- 65/35 poly/cotton twill fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector
- Gripper waistband
- Two sturdy hook and eye closures
- Hidden elastic-slider waistband
- Gusseted (diamond reinforced) crotch
- Hidden zippered pocket on top of cargo pocket
- Bellowed cargo/ scissor pockets
- Besom pockets on calves for glove storage
- Reinforced front pockets with finished seams
- Double knee
- Coin pocket on the right side
65/35 Poly/Cotton Twill This fabric is similar to our Battle Rip in terms of comfort, durability and color integrity. It is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric in a twill weave.