- Shipping Information
- International Orders
- Shipping Rates
- 2-3 Day Expedited Shipping
- Product Availability
- Return Policy
- Defect and Shipping Errors
- Cancellation Policy
- 30 Day Armor Custom Fit Guarantee
- Packages are shipped via UPS Ground, Fed-EX Ground or US Postal Service. All orders shipped to a U.S. Military address will be shipped via US Postal Service.
- At this time, On Duty Gear does not offer International sales and support except to US Military Installations.
- Shipping prices are calculated at the time of order and are based on item(s) ordered, shipping weight and destination of package(s). Rates are displayed at checkout for review prior to submitting the order.
2-3 Day Expedited Shipping
- All orders processed with 2-3 Day Expedited Shipping are processed on a priority basis on or before the next business day. Orders are delivered 2-3 business days from the ship date (not 2 -3 days from the order date). Orders are not delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays without special consideration(additional charges may apply for weekend deliveries – please call 888-880- 4441 for a quote). Shipping times are not guaranteed.
- Product availability is not listed on the webpage for each individual item. Customers will be contacted via phone or email if the item is backordered. At this time, the order will be placed on “hold” status. Customer must reply via phone or email to confirm if the backorder will be acceptable. If no reply is received within 14 days, the order will be cancelled.
- Request for return may be made up to 7 days after receipt of item. Item(s) must be returned within 10 days of the original receipt date; all returns must be in original packaging, be unused and have a return authorization number. Returns not meeting the above criteria will be refused and returned at customer’s expense. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Once received, item(s) are inspected for new quality and the credit is issued via the original payment method for the order. An email will be sent confirming a return request has been received and credit amount to be issued upon receipt and inspection of the item(s). To obtain a Return Authorization (RA) #, you may call (586) 463-0099 or email email@example.com. Please have the following available at the time of return request: original order number, model number of item you need to return and reason for return. All information may be found on the order confirmation. Returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom items such as body armor, body armor carriers and similar custom fit items can only be altered and are not able to be returned or exchanged. Please see 30 Day Custom Fit Guarantee section below for additional information in reference to alterations on body armor, carriers, etc.
Send all returns to:
On Duty Gear, LLC
Attn: RA (insert RA # provided)
44315 N. Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Township, MI 48036
- Requests for an exchange may be made up to 7 days after receipt of item. Item(s) must be returned within 10 days of the original receipt date; all items must be in original packaging, be unused and have a return authorization number. Exchange requests not meeting the above criteria will be refused and returned at customer’s expense. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Once received, item(s) are inspected prior to the replacement item being processed. An email will be sent confirming exchange request has been received and replacement item needed. On Duty Gear, LLC will pay the cost of the replacement item to be shipped. To obtain a Return Authorization (RA) #, you may call (586) 463-0099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have the following available at the time of return request:
Original order number
Model number of item you need to return
Reason for exchange
Replacement item needed (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges cannot be granted for customized items.
Defect and Shipping Errors
- Items received defective or shipped incorrectly may receive a credit back via the order’s original payment method or customer can exchange for the correct or non-defective item. Customer will not be responsible for shipping costs to correct erroneous shipments or defective products.
- Cancellation requests will be honored whenever possible. For standard items ordered on or through our e-commerce website: If the order has shipped before the cancellation request is received and we are unable to stop the shipment, you will have the option to return the order for credit (see return policy above). Refused packages are processed as a return and must meet the Return Policy criteria described above-restocking fees apply to any items returned that meet the Return Policy criteria. For custom items (i.e.. body armor, armor carriers, ballistic plates, etc.) ordered through our sales channels , cancellations are only allowed within 24 hours of order placement. If cancellation of these custom items is not requested within 24 hours, the order will proceed as entered and is unable to be cancelled or returned for credit.
30 Day Body Armor Custom Fit Guarantee
- Armor Express offers a 30-Day Custom Fit Guarantee on all standard concealable carrier vests and soft ballistic panels. They will alter or exchange concealable body armor free of charge if the armor is received back by Armor Express within thirty (30) calendar days of the original invoice date (ship date from Armor Express).
To be eligible for the 30-Day Concealable Armor Custom Fit Guarantee, Customer must have been measured using one of the following approved sizing methods:
Fitted with official Armor Express Sizing Vests
Measured by Armor Express Representative
Measured by one of On Duty Gear's Factory Certified Armor Express Armor Fitters
Please contact your On Duty Gear sales representative or reach out to us by phone by calling (586) 463-0099 and you can also email email@example.com to discuss setting up your RMA.