The SureFire X300 features a high-efficiency LED that generates 170 lumens of brilliant white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with good reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The LED has no filament to burn out or break and generates tactical-level lightenough to overwhelm an aggressor's night-adapted visionfor 2.4 hours per set of batteries. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it submersible to 22 meters. The X300 Rail-Lock®system comes with adapter plates permitting rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. An ambidextrous push/toggle switch provides one-finger operation for either momentary or constant-on operation. Optional pistol grip switches permit operation with the top grip finger, leaving the index finger free to operate the handgun trigger. Other switches are available for operating the X300 when attached to a long gun.
FITS:Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. Adapter mounts available for several non-railed handgunsclick herefor information.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp
- Submersible to 22 meters
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Max Output 170 .0 lumens
Tactical Runtime* 2 .4 hours
Length 3 .6 inches
Bezel Diameter 1 .0 inches
Weight w/Batteries 3 .8 ounces
*Total runtime until output drops below 50 lumens