Specifically engineered for window entries, the Break -N- Rake™ has been involved in successful tactical operations in both the U.S. and abroad. The Break -N- Rake features a laser cut hook and serrated blade, both constructed of military-grade steel, and three raking fins constructed of carbon steel. The reinforced hook effectively removes curtains, blinds and other
obstructions, pulling them clear allowing for a safer entry. The three 12" fins on the 19.5 inch Break -N- Rake head are designed to clear glass and other debris left in the window frame. Secured to a 1.25 inch D-handle system for maximum pulling power, the fiberglass handle is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC. In addition to window entries, the Break -N- Rake is ideal for securing secondary breach locations or creating a tactical distraction.
• Specifically engineered for window entries
• Head constructed of carbons steel
• Reinforced laser cut hook effectively removes curtains, blinds and other obstructions,
• Serrated blade aids in removing glass and window tines
• Three 12" raking fins designed to clear glass and other debris left in the window frame
• D-Handle system is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
SPECIAL NOTE: This BLACKHAWK! product is restricted to Military, Law Enforcement and Security Personnel ONLY.
Wt: 9.6 lbs.