Streamlight TLR-4 Weaponlight with Laser Sight Case Material
Body: Impact resistant Engineering polymer. Available in Black. Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish. Dimensions
Length: 2.73 in. (6.93 cm) Width: 1.20 in. (3.05 cm) Height: 1.99 in. (5.05 cm) Weight
2.81 oz (79.7 grams) with battery (included with purchase). Lens
Borofloat high temperature glass. Light Source
C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser. Light Output
5,000 candela peak beam intensity and 110 lumens measured system output.
Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Laser provides long-range targeting.
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. On/Off
Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. Three position Mode Selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED. Runtime
LED only or LED and Laser: 1.5 hours regulated run time to the 10% output level.
Laser only: 11 hours regulated output. Battery
One (1) 3 Volt CR2 lithium battery, (included) Features
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided (key kit not provided with H&K USP models).
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser.
- Operating temperature: -10°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Limited lifetime warranty.
Designed and Assembled in the USA