The 12" Insulated Pac rubber work boots are 100% waterproof to take on any grimy job. The Trac-Lite slip-resistant outsole provides superior traction. The steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. A 9mm woolfelt midsole and foam insulation provides warmth in cold conditions. The boot has a contoured heel that prevents slippage and makes walking more comfortable. A protective rubber toecap adds durability for working conditions that require crawling.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Polymeric foam insulation keeps you warm during cold days on the job.
- Thick, 9mm wool/felt insole for added insulation.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable EVA insole for cushioning comfort.
- Rubber protective toecap offers added durability for those in conditions that require crawling
- 3-eyelet lace top for a secure fit
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, rock and other loose terrain
- Steel shank
- 12" height
- 6 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.