This EOTech item is only available to sell to authorized military, police and law enforcement agencies. If you wish to purchase this item from On Duty Gear, you will need to provide credentials verifying your employment on department letterhead. Once ordered, this item is only available to be shipped to a police department or military facility.
Pre-Order: Expected to ship in June
The EOTech LBC combines the lightning fast target acquisition of the Holographic Weapon Sight with the versatility of integrated aiming lasers to create an optic capable of excelling in any environment. These battery caps offer a low power red visible and IR laser making them ideal for home defense, CQB and force-on-force training. The LBC’s operate through the use of an easy on/off toggle switch and come with an accessory port for a remote pressure switch (sold separately). They run on easy to find Lithium AA batteries for between 36 and 60 hours depending on laser type and usage. They are also waterproof to 10ft for up to one hour. John Bailey Director of Product Development stated, “The 512 and 552 Holographic Weapon Sights have been some of our most successful products. This new Laser Battery Cap (LBC) doubles the aiming capability of the HWS without incurring the added cost of an entirely new sight.”
EOTech 512 Holographic Sight
The Model 512 is the most popular model HWS. This tactical optic is perfect for agencies that want the best in CQB speed and versatility, without the need for night vision compatibility.
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)
- Reticle: 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
- Interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x2"x2.25" (137x50.8x57 mm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- No Night Vision Compatibility
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
EOTech Laser Battery Cap
- LBC: laser battery cap accessory, Visible Red Laser, compatible with all 512/552 models.
- LBC2: laser battery cap accessory, Visible & IR Laser, compatible with all 512/552 models.
- 512.LBC: 512 Holographic Sight with the LBC
- 552.LBC: 552 NV compatible Holographic Sight with the LBC2.
Visible Aiming Laser:
Output Power: 5mW
Wavelength: 635nm (Nominal)
IR Aiming Laser:
Output Power: 0.7mW
Wavelength: 900nm (Nominal)
Here is an interview we did with EOTech about the LBC at the 2014 SHOT Show:
Have a question about the EOTech 512.LBC Holographic Sight with Red Laser Battery Cap (Pre-Order)?
EOTech 512.LBC Holographic Sight with Red Laser Battery Cap (Pre-Order) Reviews
Write a review or rate this item