- High-level Spectra® blend cut resistant liner protects the entire hand
- Form-fitting ergonomic cut and flexible neoprene/spandex shell
- Durable synthetic leather palm
- Reinforced thumb cradle
- Pull-on loop for easy donning or attachment to caribiners
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for comfortable, secure fit
This glove is cut-resistant and not cut proof. The "moderate" or "high" cut-resistance rating corresponds to NIJ Test Protocol 99-114 based in part on ASTM F1790, Standard Test Method for Measuring Cut Resistance. Results regarding the effectiveness of this product are available through BLACKHAWK!® Products Group™.