Note: This X-2 Holster is cross draw. Choose your standard draw when buying.
Blackhawk 44HT Holster for the TASER X-2
Modelled after the popular Blackhawk X-26 Duty Holster, the new X-2 Duty Holster is a high performance holster with the same performance and quality you would expect from Blackhawk Tactical. The Blackhakw X2 Holster is injection molded and provides serious protection around the trigger, digital readout window and the TASER probe housing. It has an intuitive release and a fast draw to give police officers the performance they need, even under stressful circumstances.
The X-2 Duty Holster continues in the design of it's predecessor by having the BlackHawk SERPA Active Retention System in it's holster design. Using their detachable belt loop, the TASER X2 can be removed from the belt without having to completely disassemble your duty belt. This holster also fits all existing SERPA platforms including duty belt loops, MOLLE, shoulder and tactical thigh platforms. This X2 Holster uses a cross draw design with rock forward draw instead of the tradition straight draw to help prevent confusing weapon draws under stress. It also engages the safety automatically when you holster your X2 TASER.
The bottom of the X2 TASER Holster is configured to block the TASER probes if the TASER is activated inside the holster, and the TASER's trigger and trigger guard are completely enclosed while the X2 is holstered.
Blackhawk X2 TASER Holster Features:
- Cross draw design
- Detachable belt loop allows for removal of TASER X2 without removing your entire duty gear
- Based on Blackhawk's SERPA design, adapted for the X2 TASER
- X2's safety is automatically engaged when TASER is holstered
- Uses a different draw from standard holsters to help prevent confusion under stress
- X2 Holster comes in matte black finish
- Retains TASER probes if X2 is activated inside the holster
- The X2's trigger is completely covered while the TASER is holstered
- Fits all SERPA platforms: duty belt loops, MOLLE and tactical thigh platforms.