UPDATE: For information on the new TLR-1 HL and TLR-2 HL, take a look at our new blog post.
Earlier this year we announced here on our blog that Streamlight was releasing these three new lights. They have now been officially released and we have made them available for sale at On Duty Gear.
Here is a breakdown of the three lights:
Streamlight ProTac HL Flashlight
Streamlight’s first hand-held, lithium battery-powered programmable flashlight that provides 600 lumens of light with 245 meters of beam distance.
- Ten-Tap Programming™ – Choice of three operating modes:
- 1.) high/strobe/low
2.) high only
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3 light output levels:
High – 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 600 Lumens, 1.25 hours runtime
Low – 800 candela peak beam intensity, 35 Lumens, 18 hours runtime
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Barrel diameter: 1.0″ (2.54 cm)
- Length: 5.25″ (13.36 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156g) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
Streamlight TLR-1 HP Weaponlight
Machined aluminum construction with anodized finish.
Length w/standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
Length w/remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
Body Width: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm)
Head Diameter: 2.20 in (5.59 cm)
5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries (included in purchase).
5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries (included in purchase).
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
46,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 lumens
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly.
1.75 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch (standard switch only)
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
Streamlight’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSEDOR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Streamlight TLR-4 Weaponlight with Laser Sight
Body: Impact resistant Engineering polymer. Available in Black. Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
Length: 2.73 in. (6.93 cm) Width: 1.20 in. (3.05 cm) Height: 1.99 in. (5.05 cm)
2.81 oz (79.7 grams) with battery (included with purchase).
Borofloat high temperature glass.
C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser.
5,000 candela peak beam intensity and 110 lumens measured system output.
Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Laser provides long-range targeting.
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. Three position Mode Selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED.
LED only or LED and Laser: 1.5 hours regulated run time to the 10% output level.
Laser only: 11 hours regulated output.
One (1) 3 Volt CR2 lithium battery, (included)
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided (key kit not provided with H&K USP models).
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser.
- Operating temperature: -10°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Limited lifetime warranty.
Designed and Assembled in the USA