- New Video for the Gould & Goodrich B516 Ankle Holster
- New Video for the 5.11 Tactical Heavy Breaching Kit 
- 5.11 Tactical’s New CarRake and Gryphon BreakN’Rake Breaching Tools
- New Video for the Gould & Goodrich B416 BootLock Ankle Holster
- Blauer ArmorSkin Ripstop External Body Armor Carrier Now Available
- Blackhawk Xiphos NT now available for pre-order
- Blackhawk Tactical Xiphos NTX Weapon Light Being Released Soon
- Blackhawk Mattress Holsters Now In Stock!
- Taking orders for Streamlight Stinger DS HL, Strion HL, TLR-1 / 2 HL and TLR-2G
- Terralux TT-2 and TT-3 Tactical Lights
- Under Armour Valsetz Side Zip Boots now available!
- Nothing Says Love Like a Little Surveillance, Code Red Mic Sale
- Terralux LED Conversion Kits and TT-1, TT-4 and TT-5 Tactical Lights now available
- Terralux TT-Series Flashlights from the 2013 SHOT Show
- Code Red Headset Wireless and Throat Mics the 2013 SHOT Show
- Blackhawk’s Tuckable Leather Pancake Holster at the 2013 SHOT Show
- Under Armour Tactical Ops Training and Venom Mid Boots from 2013 SHOT Show
- Official Specs for the 640 Lumen Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL from the 2013 SHOT Show
- Blackhawk Epoch Level 3 Light Bearing Duty Holster at the 2013 SHOT Show
- SureFire Annihilator, P3X and 2211-B Wristlight Pics from the 2013 SHOT Show
Category Archives: ODG News
We just lowered the prices of our entire SureFire Flashlight line. Here are some examples of the new pricing: SureFire P2X Fury – Was $155, now $134.85 SureFire 6PX Pro – Was $115, now $100.05 SureFire E2D LED – Was $189, now $164.43 Check out all the SureFire Flashlights at their new low prices!
At On Duty Gear, we place a high value on American made products. Because of this, we have made one of the most dramatic changes to our site since its relaunch. Today we officially launched our ‘Made in the U.S.A.’ section, featuring only products made in the United States. Here is a brief synopsis of the changes we made to our site today: All American made products will feature an American flag next to them in … Continue reading